If they can’t stay at your home, let them stay with us – real homes to stay and play for your Very Important Dog – it’s the best option for a dog who enjoys the security of more constant human and canine companionship – V.I.D. Boarding Locations available in Livonia & Waterford Michigan. Contact us for reservations today.
Our home is your pets home when you choose our Very Important Dog personal boarding service. Fellow boarders are limited in number and carefully screened playmates so your pup will always gets lots of personal attention and care. Residences feature large fenced yards offering daily exercise and playtime. We also send regular text and picture updates of your furkid’s various activities, so even when you’re a thousand miles away you’ll know they are getting the care they need and deserve. All managed with our easy online account access and electronic profiles and scheduling. Customized feeding, medication, and special requests welcome! In business for over 15 years with hundreds of happy pets and clients, why kennel when you can let them stay Comfy!
See our video for what it is like for your dog to stay Comfy!
Why do clients and dogs LOVE to stay Comfy?
- Quiet, stress-free open environment whether your pet loves to play all day or sleep on the couch
- CAGE FREE – Your dog has supervised free run of our home and fenced-in yard. If your dog is crated at night you must provide the crate. Guests pets have full couch and bed privileges
- Experienced We have been providing professional pet sitting for over 15 years
- Pet First Aid Trained and Tested – Pet’s naturally try to hide illness from us so not to appear weak, our sitters are trained to recognize a pet in distress and how to properly respond.
- Daily text or email updates while you are away
- Limited Playmates; each boarding sitter hosts only a few clients pets at one time. First time boarders must schedule a free play date to make sure that Personal Dog Boarding is a good fit and you get to see where you pooch will stay
- Flexible drop-off and pick-up times. We also offer pet taxi for $30; we can pick your pet up and drop them off directly from your front door to save you time.
- Customized daily feeding and exercise routines
- Virtually no risk that your dog will catch a kennel illness
- Affordable rates comparable to other boarding options
- Free play date/temperament evaluation at the sitters home – this also lets you get to know us prior to boarding
- We are fully insured, highly experienced and offer references on request.
- We can also provide full service House Sitting and Cat Sitting visits for one stop care
Your dog should be…
- Comfortable around other dogs, people, and cats – our cats are dog friendly
- Up to date on vaccinations
- Clean (…it’s hard to cuddle with smelly dogs)
- On a flea and tick preventative
- Potty trained. Dogs still in potty training are okay; a $15 per day surcharge will apply for extra training, please advise us if your dog requires extra potty help.
- Spayed/Neutered if over 1 year old
- Not an obsessive barker, inappropriate chewer or otherwise destructive. We provide many safe options for your dog to play with and chew on, but if your dog likes something in particular please provide it.
- Comfortable without human contact for a few hours. If your dog has separation anxiety, should be restricted or crated when left alone or at night, please let us know – remember this is our personal home 🙂
- Book a play date temperament test visit. Your dog needs to be comfortable with other dogs, people and cats.
- Provide your dog’s food, treats, leash and collar. Clean toys and bedding are all welcome, but not required, as we have lots on hand.
- $48 a day for one dog up to 40lbs (10% discount if boarding a 2nd or 3rd dog and 10% off additional services like House or Cat Sitting services taking place at same time.)
- Surcharge may apply for major holidays, dogs over 40lbs or Puppies in need of house training.
• If you are interested in our boarding service please use this contact form