- Quick potty break to hikes around your neighborhood
- We’ll feed your pet according to your specific instructions
- We’ll leave a journal note or send you a daily text or email update as you prefer
- We will reinforce any behavior training you are working on, using the same keywords and techniques you do.
- We will perform a safety check of the house. Was the stove left on? Are all doors locked?
- We will cuddle, play tug, toss the ball, etc… (yes, you are partly paying us to play with your pets and yes, we like our job )
- We will check for and clean any pet accidents as needed. (We still like our job)
- We encourage you to have a Kong or other treat-filled toys to give to your pet at the end of our visit. A well stuffed (frozen) Kong can keep a dog busy for 30 minutes – after we leave!
- We’ll brush your pet.
- We’ll water your plants or lawn.
- We’ll bring in your mail and/or newspaper.
- We’ll take out the garbage.
- We’ll adjust the lights, window treatments, or any other crime deterrent measures requested.
- We can administer any needed medications (advanced medication administration like injections or manual pilling of cats are $5 extra)
- We can perform any other miscellaneous requests: food pick up, pet taxi, vet trip, etc.
Potty Train & More Puppy Visits: Fast track your puppy to success with guided training
Dog Day Care Visits: Longer, all inclusive physical and mental exercise oriented visits, customized to your dogs breed and temperament
Full Service Pet & Home Sitting Visits: The ultimate in pet preference and client convenience for when you travel, a pet professional comes to your home 1 to 4 times each day or even stays overnight. We let all your pets have a staycation! Cats, Dogs, Birds, Fish, Small Caged Pets and Reptiles
Personal Home Boarding: Your dog stays and plays in a sitters personal home with carefully screened playmates, a comfortable home setting, and large fenced yard.
Pet Taxi: A safe and secure ride to/from the vet or groomer.