Do you have the time and space in your home (and heart) to provide lodging for canine buddy? Comfy Creatures is seeking responsible pet lovers to provide Private In-Home Boarding to host clients beloved pups while they travel. If you would like to host 1 to 3 client dogs in your home, this could be an opportunity to have fun with another pooch and provide a source of additional income. Clients choose our service because it allows their pets to stay in the comfort of a real home with frequent human companionship. Pet sitter insurance is provided. Candidates must have experience caring for animals and must be home much of the day and night.
* Own your residence
* LOVE dogs and be willing to share your couch, bed, rug and overall dwelling with our furry client
* Have common sense and be responsible (these are paramount!) A smile & sense of humor is helpful 🙂
* Must live in or near: Livonia, Westland, Plymouth, Farmington, Novi, or Northville
* Have a fenced yard
* Have daily internet & email access
* Have great written and verbal communication skills
* Be punctual, responsible, trustworthy and organized
* Follow directions
* Be willing to attend an 8-hour pet first aid course (if not already certified)
* Be extremely reliable and mature
* Undergo a background check
Please apply by emailing a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org – the subject should be HOST HOME APP, then copy and paste the below and send with your responses:
1. Why you and your home would be excellent for this position
2. Where you live (full address please)
3. Would this be your primary or supplementary household income? Please explain.
4. What is your EXACT availability to host? How about for the holiday season (Dec 23 to Jan 3rd)?
5. Is there anything that makes you stand out over other candidates?
We look forward to hearing from you! Due to the overwhelming amount of interest, we may not be able to reply to all applicants. We truly apologize for this, as we appreciate all inquiries. Please DO NOT CALL about the job. Email is the best forum for employment inquiries.
Updated March 2015