Want to get started with Comfy Creatures? Follow the 5 steps below…
1) Contact us – You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call our office at 1 (888) 2-PETSIT, or you can self register on our website and even reserve a free consultation meeting. When you contact us please provide us with your address or cross streets, the dates you need, and tell us about your pets or outline the services you are looking for and we will be happy to review all your pet care options to find what would work best for your pets and situation. We offer a variety of services and our experienced sitters afford us the flexibility to accommodate most pet care requests.
2) Build your Pet Care Profile – Tell us all about your pets, likes, dislikes, favorite toys and games, etc. We’ll send you a link with details. Our clients have full online account access, including making profile changes, reserving service, and requesting meetings.
2) Schedule a free Consultation meeting – Our “Meet N Greets” are a great way to get to know your pet sitter and for us to get to know your pets. These are normally accommodated Monday-Thursday in the afternoon or evening. You and your sitter will review your profile at the meeting to establish the best routine for when you are away.
4) Get ready for your Pet Sitter – If you need to give us keys to access the home please test the keys to make sure they work, especially if they are new copies. You can also have us use a coded lock box or garage code to enter the home but we will still like to have 1 physical key available (a hidden key is ok) in case of a power outage. Keys in our possession are coded and kept in a secure location at all times. Most clients leave keys on file with us so we are ready anytime. If needed you can pick up your keys from our Livonia office with 24 hours notice.
5) Meeting your Pet Sitter – We know with pets first impressions are important, so we like to make it a positive experience. If the doorbell upsets your pets, let us know and we can text or call you when we arrive. At the pre-service meeting we come to your home, meet you and your pets, learn their routines, and of course give you and your pets a chance to get to know us. We will review your profile with you, give you our In Case of Emergency wallet cards and window clings, tag and code your 2 sets of keys, and apply your initial payment to your account. We have no minimum number of visits to reserve service, but New Clients are required to pre-pay for the first $200 of pet care service, which will be applied to services used until depleted. You will also have a chance to review our insurance/bonding information, read original testimonials / newspaper articles, ask any questions, and of course go over the specifics of your pet’s care. The Meet N Greet usually takes about 30 to 60 minutes.
Starting Service Checklist –
- Right now: Contact us
- Before the meeting: Complete your home and pets Profile online
- At the meeting we’ll need time to get to know your pets, keys, and deposit